Monday, June 23, 2014

NPC June 2014 (My Third Competition)

Jenny, me, Nicole, Hannah
  
     My third competition was this past weekend and it was so much fun! It was NPC. I was so nervous for this one but it ended up being great! I placed 5th in my class! I was really happy with that, because I thought I had no chance of placing at all. In fact, I was backstage pigging out on chocolate covered cinammon bears and chips ahoy cookies when they called my number! I had to literally run onstage (while wiping cookie crumbs off of my face). This was stiff competition. All the women had perfect, shredded bodies. I felt so honored to be able to stand up there next to those 4 other girls. They all looked incredible. The best part about this whole show was competing with people I know. There were 3 other girls from my same gym, so we were all already friends. I love that we can compete against each other but still support and encourage each other. They are all amazing inside and out! 
I am so excited to compete again. I plan on competing in September and then again in October. But for the next couple of days...I'm relaxing. :)

My girl Hannah Gregory! This was her first show and she looked so good!! I'm so excited to do more shows with her!
Wow. This guy is incredible.
I got my hair and makeup done by Heather Shelton (Red Scarlet Makeup). She is amazing!

These pictures were just taken from far away on my camera. They'll do until I get my professional ones back! :)
Thanks for the snapback Riven!! rivengear.com
I couldn't have done any of this without my coach Tamara Watt. She couldn't be at the show but she has done so much to help me.
Jessica, Hannah and me!
Nicole did so awesome!!
Niki did so good!!
The girl on the left won first place! Her body is peeeerrrrfect. Her name is Jessica Partridge and she has the nicest butt I've ever seen!!!!


My friend Niki!! She looked soooo good!
The snap we took of us pigging out before my number got called hahahahah
I couldn't have done any of this without my amazing sponsor: Fitness Competitors Database! Thank you so much  Keen and Siri!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment