Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Focus on All You Are Becoming.

Soooo it's been a loooong time since I've posted. I've been busy with work and also with fun.I thought I would just give a quick update and maybe...just maybe.... I can try to keep up a little bit better. So. I am 3 and a half weeks out from my next competition! Really 4 and half but peak week (the week right before) doesn't count!! I've been carb cycling and I've also been on a new training split that I really like! I've also been taking some supplements from Beverly International (bodybuilding.com). I take Lean Out and Muscularity. They are helping me lean out a lot and still keep muscle. Although, I have not been happy with my shoulders. Definitely losing muscle there. But it's okay! I will focus extra hard on them for the next few weeks and make sure I'm eating enough protein and everything! For a while I felt like I wasn't going to be ready for this show. It is scary to commit to something like this. But, I know that I love competing. I am going to do the show for sure. All I can do is go super hard these next few weeks and bring the best package I possibly can.

No comments:

Post a Comment