Sunday, October 19, 2014

NGA October 2014

Ahhhhhh!!!! Suuuuch a fun show for me!! I took 1st place in my class (medium bikini novice) and 1st place Overall Bikini Novice!!!!!! I can't believe it!! I feel so so so blessed. I felt like I had a great team behind me. I had my mom to help me backstage (and with EVERYTHING leading up to the show), I had Tamara Watt to teach me posing, nutrition, training, how to be graceful, and everything in between, and I had Krissy Wolfe to do my tan, hook me up with a bikini (the red was a last minute decision a couple minutes before the show and I think it was my favorite one yet!), keep me pumped up backstage and give me pep talks! Not only that, but I have my FCDB team supporting me. Plus, I get to compete with one of my best friends (Hannah Gregory) and I had a lot of my friends (and my brother) in the audience cheering me on. This show was unreal. I am so happy. Taking first place just motivates me to be more than I am. This is only the beginning for me. Not sure what show I want to do next, but I know that bigger and better things are coming. 
There is no off season for me. Just maybe a liiiiittle less intense. :) 
LET'S GET IT, BABY!!!!  

You know what time it is ;) 
I think this picture pretty much sums up how I feel backstage. Hahah soo nervous and focused. 
These pep talks from Krissy are great. 
Tamara and Jeremy Watt. Save Fitness Utah 
Nope not in pain. No, not nauseous. Just getting my suit glued to me. hahaha thanks for holding my bum, Hane. 
Some of my amazing team! Hannah, Krissy, and Tami! 
nervously clapping for the girls before me. hahaha 


No comments:

Post a Comment