Wednesday, April 9, 2014

This Month's Diet is Next Month's Body

I haven't posted in a while. I've just been super busy the last couple weeks. I'll be going to California next week too so I probably won't post for a while. Here are the professional pictures from the NPC show. I know you're probably sick of seeing the competition pictures, but I'm putting them on for my own sake. :) Anyways, the last two weeks I have been working out 4 times a week. It doesn't feel like much, but my workouts are pretty hard. I love my new workouts. Tamara Watt wrote them for me. Like I always say... this girl knows her stuff. I love the variety of exercises she gave me. I had been doing pretty much the same routine since October. I mean... We did switch things up a little a couple times.... but for the most part, ya. I love that she has me doing different things every single day. Not only does it keep my body guessing, but I've gotten to learn a lot of new exercises and that just excites me..... is that weird?? Haha I'm hoping to become a personal trainer sometime in the very near future, so learning new exercises is fun to me. Also, I already know that in Cali I won't be strict on my diet, but I'll do my best to eat healthy and I'm going to exercise everyday there :) Summer is just around the corner!! So don't forget that this month's diet and exercise are next months body! :-* good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment