Thursday, April 24, 2014

Round 2!!!!!

Round 2 baby!! Let's get started!!!
Sooooo ummmm.... I made the decision yesterday that I'm competing again. On May 24... yup you read that right. MAY. That is in 4 weeks. Am I crazy?!?!?! I'm freaking out a little bit but I'm so excited. My trainer, Tamara Watt, and her husband Jeremy told me that they think I would do great and they think it's a good idea for me to do as many shows as possible. I completely trust their judgement so I agreed to go for it. I'm so excited. The next 4 weeks will be hard but I can't wait to be onstage again and get my name out there. This is an NGA show. It's different from NPC because it's for natural athletes only. Meaning, you are tested for steroids. So I guess I'll have to hurry and quit taking steroids...... lol totally kidding. I would never take steroids, I'm veeeerrrrryyy against that. But I'm excited to see how I like NGA! It will be a quick 4 weeks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment