Thursday, May 1, 2014

Come What MAY!

Come What MAY!

Hehehe get it?? Because it's May now?? Hahah okay well I thought it was clever. 
 
So..... it's May.... sooooo it's basically summer. I would probably consider June to be the beginning of summer...but a lot of college students just finished the semester.

So what happened???? You were planning on working out a lot and getting that bikini body just in time for summer?? 
But then you just got too busy and lost track of time??
And now Summer is here???
Welllllllll I hate to say this but... 
you people are out of luck. 





HAAAAA!!!!!!!!! 
I'm totally kidding. 
YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!!!!!!!!!
Listen. Your body can change FAST. All it takes is a little jump start. Your body can respond really quickly to diet and exercise. I learned this while training for my competition. It's absolutely insane to me how much your body can change within a matter of just two weeks. These pictures show the difference in my body after just 4 weeks of me working out. Not a HUGE difference, I know, but definitely more definition.
Ugly I know hahahaha
And in case you didn't see this picture when I first posted it, that's a difference of 4 days. Our bodies can respond FAST.


But you need to start now. The hardest part is getting started. If you've been in a rut for a couple months (or if you've been hibernating all winter...), you need to get yourself moving. 
START TODAY!!! 
Don't have a gym membership?? 
Look up a video on youtube.
Or a workout on pinterest.
Don't have a lot of time today??
Stand up right now and do 100 calf raises.
Then do 20 pushups. 
Then do 50 leg raises. 
And in my opinion..... going out and running for an hour won't make as much of a difference as doing some quick toning exercises. But I'll talk about that more in the future. 
My point is...
Just do SOMETHING!!!!
Like I've said before, the first 4 days are the hardest. They were for me at least. Diet and exercise are HARD. The second you commit to a diet, everything you can't eat, has never looked so good. But if you can make it past those first 4 days, you've got it. Basically... I'm just saying that you DO still have time to get a body feel good about for the Summer.
So let's make May count. 
Come what May. You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment