Monday, May 19, 2014

Peak Week

May 19, 2014
Iiiiiiit's peak week!!! I love peak week! It's the last week before your competition. It's strict but your body changes so much in that week! My diet will stay the same until Thursday. Friday my entire diet is beef and grapefruit for all 6 meals. With a little bit of sweet potato on a couple meals. The training is different this week too. Today I'll do a full body lifting routine with 40 minutes of cardio. Tuesday full body routine at 60% my usual weight with 30 minutes of cardio. Wednesday same thing but at 50% my usual weight and only 20 minutes of cardio. After Wednesday... no training til after the show!!!! That's craaaaazy!! My water loading started yesterday. I drank 2 and a half gallons. Today-Wednesday I'll do the same. Thursday is only one and half gallons and then Friday is only a half gallon. The water is soooo cool. I love peak week. I'm so excited for this show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment