Friday, May 23, 2014

IT'S TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

It's real! It's here!! And I'm so excited!! Tomorrow is my second ever body competition!! It's also my very first NGA competition. Today we had registration and I already love NGA! It's so friendly. It's a lot more organized than NPC because not as many people do it. I like that about it. The guy who is promoting this one tomorrow is named Paul Hickey! He seems like a great guy. He is new to promoting bodybuilding compeitions and I really like his attitude about everything. He says it's entertainment and we should be there to encourage each other. I agree with him completely. It is entertainment. But I also think of it as a sport. It's a very competitive sport. This industry is scary because a lot of it is about how you look on the outside. People get really caught up in the cosmetic part of it all and forget that it's also about health and about inspiring other people. "Strong people don't push each other down. They lift each other up." Anyways that was an odd rant. But I'm so excited for this show. I think it will be a fun show with a lot of great people and great opportunities. I can't wait! I'm also really excited for my reeses peanut butter cups.... Hahaha and I maaaaaay or may not have to eat an entire jar of cookie butter after. If you haven't tried cookie butter...............................................................................................................................ummm try it. :)
Anywho I got my tan done by JanTana. It is really dark this time. I love the color of it but it's also A LOT more sticky than my last one (from Martini Tan). I think this color will look better onstage. The whole set up wasn't as awkward this time either. Hahaha at the last show the tanning tents were all facing each other. There were men and women both getting sprayed at the same time and it was just... weird for everyone. But this one was a lot more private. Ummmm lets see.... also I put acrylic nails on this morning. I hate having acrylic nails so I prefer to just do them myself and only have them on for a few days. It's only like 7 dollars for a kit so thats also a plus.
Wish me luck and a lot of sleep tonight. I hope I don't ruin my spray tan. hahaha goooodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment