Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Back From St.George!

Hello!! I just got to spend the weekend in St.George! It was a nice break. My mom and I tried to eat pretty healthy there. We brought groceries and stayed moooostly on track on our diet. But I'll admit... I can't pass up a Swig sugar cookie.... or 2.... or 3. And we also went to an amazing doughnut place called Fractured Prune. But ya know what, for the most part we did pretty dang good!! And we exercised everyday too! But... I am glad to be back. I was so excited to be back at the gym. It's been a lot easier for me to workout since the competition. I feel like I'm not doing it because I have to anymore. I'm doing it because I want it to be a way of life. And I love it. Today was my first day back. I worked arms and shoulders and abs. I'll keep you posted :-*





No comments:

Post a Comment